Thursday, July 9, 2009

Yup, I actually made one

I know this will sound cliche, but I didn't really expect myself to make one of these. First of all, I'm not much of a "blog stalker." I am pretty much the last person to know what's going on because I don't keep up to date on blogs. I suppose in an age where texting, IMing, Facebooking, blogging, and other forms of communication that don't involve actually speaking to another human being, most people assume that if they posted it on the internet everyone knows it. Second of all, I don't spend much time twiddling my thumbs looking for something to do (like start a blog!) As a grad student, they tend to keep me pretty busy. In any case, here I am just itching to share all my adventures-or lack of- to the world. Hopefully I will find something interesting to post every now and again. If not, feel free to use my blog as a sleep aid!

No comments:

Post a Comment